Lilypie

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!!

PhatMoMMy has turned 29. One more year to the dreaded three-oh. Overall, I think I am where I want to be in life, hmmm, lets see...on my checklist:

a husband (checked!)
at least one baby (checked!)
a stable job (checked!)
a house (checked!)
a car of my own (checked!)
a whole lot of money to spend - this, I'll have to postpone until I'm forty :(

My mom told me that out of us three siblings, I was the only one who never missed out on a birthday celebration from I was one year old until I finished primary school. After that, since I was in boarding school, we only celebrate my birthday if I'm back at home. Back then, each and every celebration was special. A must. But now, as I grew older (erk!) there are more important things in life than having a big party for my birthday.


This year's birthday is extra special for me because I am now a mommy. I don't care about presents anymore, I have the greatest gift in the world :)

Happy Birthday Mommy - she says with fingers crossed...
Hmm...now what does that suppose to mean?? :)


7 comments:

yurn said...

eppi belated besday cik yan:P

pHatMuMMy said...

thank you!! hehe, dah tua dah kita ni kan??

Miss Me said...

babe,
heppi belated birthday.

muda lagi la ko neh... aku nje yang dah melepasi 30... taun depan 32... huhuhu... tuannya aku rasa.

yurn said...

alwiz young at heart meh :)

pHatMuMMy said...

ha-ahla kat...age is just a number...hahaha...

noniey said...

happy birthday yantie..

DMS MAB Syuhada said...

cik yan.. epi besday... belated act.. hehe.. bila nk ready for a sencond gift.. ? jom aa aku rase aku ready dah ni.. :P

Blog Widget by LinkWithin